Friday, June 11, 2004

i need to become a work-a-holic...

so i balanced my checkbook today... fun job... or not so much. i realized that the rate that i am spending my NOT EVEN EARNED YET cash is way out running the time between my deposits... waitressing... sigh.. do i ever miss the pier.. oh how i love that place...

my good ole casey boy is doin well, i got to seek and find new dog food for him... gosh it's hard to find good dog food now a days at a decent price. but i think i might have found the only one in the darn store that didn't have corn glutten meal as its first ingredient... uck... if only casey knew how much i care about his diet.

more and more i am contemplating this web design idea.. i've visited the site of the guy that has the monopoly of sites at my home town and i think i could do a pretty good job of making better sites than his.. so i think i'm gonna start with my mom and move up from there... thankfully, adam has offered to give me a hand in getting this thing started...

and thus ends my update.... peace yo.

No comments: