Sunday, May 08, 2005

Seattle, WA

Well here I sit in the beautiful Seattle which is full of pretty green things. Living in Houghton has definitely deprived me of the joys of city life -- such as people riding up the street on "double-decker" bicycles or modified big wheels... Yeah, I haven't been here for 6 hours yet and already random city things that make me despise houghton. I want to live in seattle... cost of living is ... outrageous.. as are all the rest of the prices, lol. But it is good times, good sites, and hopefully a good conference, I'll keep you updated.

btw, i'm staying less than 2 miles away from the one.. the only..


space needle... neato..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and pretty soon you will be back in Michigan visiting me:) YEAH! !~Megs~

Matt said...

Hooray for visiting a city. And yes, I am working at the golf course again.