Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Logo Feedback Needed, plz :-)

Goal: Design a logo to represent a wedding expo in the Saint Cloud, MN region.

Audiences: Primary audiences are wedding product and service vendors. Secondary audience includes brides, wedding planners, friends and families of brides, etc.

Thoughts? I'm wrestling with whether or not the audience region will be content with just the SC (St. Cloud) reference or if the state name should be included. I could tell you what I'm leaning toward, but that might make you biased! :-) Also looking for other feedback regarding the idea, colors, typeface, etc.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need the Minn. I even live here and I didn't get that SC stood for a town.

Anonymous said...

I also think that Mn needs to be on there. I like the colors...very clever making the C into a ring!