Wednesday, July 21, 2004

one of THOSE moods...

 

everything is gonna be alright
be strong, believe.
 
this may never start
we could fall apart
and i'd be your memory
lost your sense of fear
feelings insincere
can i be your memory?
get back back back to where we lasted
just like i imagined
i could never feel this way
get back back back to the disaster
my heart's beating faster
holding on to feel the same
 
don't say it'll stay this way forever

eyes are feeling heavy but they never seem to close
even tho ur next to me, i still feel so alone
i just can't give you anything for you to call your own
and i can feel you breathing and it's keeping me awake
can u feel it beating? my heart sinking, like a weight
 
keep your head up
it's all right in front of you
when they say wake up
you drank in the ridicule
all the sentimental memories you own
keep you trapt inside your room there all alone
 
There's a spring in my stride
There's a twinkle in my dying eyes
 
'Cos I'm holding my own
Give or take a tear or twoI
'm holding my own
No matter what I put myself through
 
i'm hold ing my own

No comments: