Monday, November 22, 2004

Wausau, Wisconsin

well, my time off from work before I went home for turkey day was well spent. Chris, my friend from high school, had an interview at this company called Greenheck in Wausau, WI. ROAD TRIP!!

First -- here's how we got there... (follow the blue line)



Since Chris was wrapped up with interviews all this morning, I had the luxury of hooking up with my darn good buddy Jake, since Wausau is his home town. I got the best tour this girl could ask for; I saw the ski hill, watched a snowboarding vid at Jake's house, and got to see this awesome skate/snowboard shop.

On the way out of town, Chris informed me of something he had learned from one of the interviewers... WAUSAU IS FULL OF MAD MEN! Apparently, this foreign dude... well, read about it here. Yeah, that's what happened where I was today... CRAZY

No comments: