Thursday, November 18, 2004

what i really meant to say... is i'm sorry for the way, i am....

so, it's finally thanksgiving break.. but here i am in houghton and i'll be here til tuesday.... i'm ready to go home. I miss my friends and my family... houghton is a far long ways away.

big projects are gettin to be due in, let's see now, ALL of my classes. that's just super.

ya know... all through high school I thought going to a small school was just about the curse of the universe... but i came up to college now, and i realize how much people really don't stay in contact with their friends from high school... and i'm the complete opposite of that. there is rarely a day when I don't talk to someone from big bad b-town. and, as i never thought i would admit this, i'm proud i was a laker... even if we do set parts of the town on fire occasionally..

keep it all in good fun.

No comments: