Monday, December 13, 2004

christmas card trauma...

i was really excited this year because i came up with a cute way to do my christmas cards (i sound really old...) but anyways, the picture i wanted required an outside shot and hopefully with a lot of snow... well, as most of you know, we haven't been getting any snow... and it sucks... but i finally just said heck with it and took the picture without the snow...



wouldn't you know that just hours after I had taken this picture on December 11th, the snow would fall and fall and fall and keep falling! and I was so upset that the snow came after I took my picture that I just wrote all my christmas cards in plain old cards cuz i'm a meiser... but i had to take another picture cuz i couldn't help myself...



hence, it is all because of my picture taking that we have snow now. Send all signs of gratitudes and sentiments to my house :) and most of all, enjoy the snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miser - it's spelled M-I-S-E-R. You never could spell, could you. It's hard to be one if you can't spell it. Loved the photos though. Love, M-O-M

Anonymous said...

That's a hot dog, and an even hotter snowboard. I love it...