Tuesday, December 07, 2004

happy belated birthday to me! :)

and a thanks to everyone who remembered :)

Luckily my mom didn't forget, although it came down to being questionable and meegan and i will get our cake!!! Hopefully we will each get our cake but THAT my dear friends, is another story...

The Bday was well spent -- minus the working part, BUT i did score free food out of that deal. so it's all good :) My one birthday wish didn't come true and that was being able to snowboard :( Turns out some stupid idiots decided to cut the snow gun hoses at Ripley and now the good riders of Houghton are not even able to hike the run before it opens. Horse nonsense I tell ya. Other than that, my birthday rocked :)

Classes are over on Thursday. This can be taken in good or bad light.. since i have two MAJOR projects due then. And I'm obviously hard at work on them because I am posting in my blog.. right.. but soon after I will be finished.

"If you never set goals, you can't regret not accomplishing them..." Yogi Berra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We better be getting our cake:) Love ya bunches! Oh, I bought you a birthday gift today! A airplane ticket. YEAH! No, HOnestly I bought you the Teenage Muntant Nija Turtle game last night also. But Aaron and I may play it before I give it to ya ;) HA HA!