Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Keweenaw Trail Running Festival

da na na, I SURVIVED, it's amazing! :) Now with under a month for the triathlon (wah), we've got tons of training left and plenty more good times to be had.

The Trail Festival was very fun. Mari's mom and sister came up to check it out and we even had Arni (downwind sports owner) on the trail helping everyone out (but mostly to cheer us on). Adam brought Jake, Zoey and Casey, so all in all, we had quite the crowd.

Greg whopped on everyone and finished with a time of.. oh wait, results aren't posted yet... but those will come Mari came in a bit in front of me, and I dragged up the rear. But hey, I beat a few people.. :)

So here's a pic of Mari and I after the race, lookin sweaty and oh so fine -- for more pics, go here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You go girl!