Thursday, June 22, 2006

*sigh* Home Sweet Home!

20-Giugno-2006

My time at home in pictures with small, descriptive captions.. in case you were wondering...


The smell of long grass, wind, sand and not to mention, Casey's personal favorite, dead fish. I love sunsets on Lake Michigan...


Meegan at her finest :)


Casey was blinded by the amount of seagull poop on the pier, I offered him my shades...


Dinner at Big Al's with Tony, Mallery and Megan


Putt-putt in Benzonia with Megan and Kinsey (obviously) and Gordie, Mallery, John and Mary


Dick and Mom at the 10th Annual Kampvilla Pig Roast!


Kinsey showcasing the garbage after the Pig Roast!


Kinsey and I riding on the back of the golf cart.. with the rake...


John and Mary before we headed off to sink the ship.


This was taken after we had to swim back to shore because we almost sunk the pontoon boat.. no lie.. (Kinsey, Mallery and Mary)


The bear hiding out behind the chair.


I even made it out to Rookie's Graduation Party! Yay and congrats Rookie!!

Well, in addition to some hard work (haha)in the basement, that was my trip home in pictures! ta da!

No comments: