Monday, March 16, 2009

Open your eyes..

"It doesn't take much to see the world with bright eyes. One only needs to open them." -- David Rippe

This weekend I definitely had the opportunity to open my eyes. Last week a friend of mine looked at the house that J and I are buying and said, "Wow, this would make an amazing loft." Immediately we saw it too... Eyes, opened. :-)

That statement, after some consideration became a new goal and one that we've been working hard at over the weekend. Between burying ourselves in blown in insulation and ripping down some old drywall and walls, I'd say it is going well. Thanks to M&P Mortgage for the funds to make any of this possible and to my Mom for the long hours of demolition this weekend!

To view the progress of the "lofting," take a look at my flickr page.

Image via ffffound.

No comments: