Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updated Shiny Trike Website Design


Updated Shiny Trike Design
Originally uploaded by lynndro
To view a larger image, click and move over to my flickr account. From there you can select "view all sizes."

I made some edits to the original post. Hopefully I can get some feedback from my ENORMOUS group of followers... giggle, giggle, laugh, laugh.

Overall the colors shifted slightly and more elements were added. Texture and a gradient overlay were also placed on the road. If you've got some feedback, I'd love to hear it! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Joel Vertin said...

The blue headings against the light brown background in the right sidebar could be difficult to see....I'd have to see the site in action though. Otherwise, the page seems a bit dark (maybe), but again it could be just from looking at a small image rather than a full site.

I think that's a sweet design though. :)

LauraS said...

I like the new additions Lynn. I think that the colors look good together and really like the bike- how did you do that? It would be great to see how it looks at the website. I think that the colors you've used will be easy to read. Nice work Lynn