Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bluebird skies and dancin shoes!

The past two days have been absolutely gorgeous in the copper country. Suprisingly, I haven't been drug under a bus by the amount of work I have yet... staying on top is always a chore when the weather starts improving. I have a feeling it will also effect the ability to attract helping hands at the house this weekend but we've had such great help thus far that there can be no real complaining.

My dad took off today, headed back downstate for awhile. He really helped the house come together with working the structural beams and framing in most/all of the windows. THANKS DAD!
This picture makes me happy. that's why I posted it. I should have more home updates after this weekend.

J's (unofficial) official graduation is in two weeks!! Meaning that he gets to dress up and look important but still has a ways to go in writing his book.

Well, back to the grind for as long as I can today. It's proving to be quite a challenge with the sun taunting me!

No comments: