Monday, April 27, 2009

New Carpet!


New Carpet!
Originally uploaded by lynndro
YAY! Holy progress! As J said, "this has been a huge payoff weekend." The picture here is as of Monday, 4/27. Carpet was installed this morning. I haven't seen it in person yet but I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. Although... the colors don't look right at all in this photo (IE the back wall is orange).

This weekend could not have been completed without the help of Adam and Megan, (you guys rock)! Because of their time and effort we were able to paint AND prime the whole house! We were just hoping to get through priming and hopefully have the loft painted. It's exciting to see the place really come together like this.

I've posted pictures on Flickr but I'm going to take some more because I don't feel like they are a good representation of the HUGE success!

No comments: