Thursday, May 04, 2006

i looove art...

04-Maggio-2006

The days are going by with increasing speed. All of the papers and travel plans are coming to a big messy gathering. Hopefully everything will work out all right. This weekend I’m going to stay around so I can get all of my work done, but the school has scheduled a field trip to a castle a little bit outside of Torino and an art museum. Maybe we’ll go do some wine tasting to break up the day a little bit. We’ll see how motivated I am.

Today we toured yet another art museum in the Lingotto. The Lingotto is a mall/old fiat factory/art museum/movie theatre/Olympic center.. It’s pretty much a big deal. The art gallery proved to be a little bit educating. I got to see a real Picasso painting, as well as a Monet and Matisse sculptures. Interesting if nothing else.

I also had dinner with Kim and Andrea tonight. I made a stuffed onion recipe out of my cookbook from Scotland. It was absolutely amazing, both Kim and Andrea want the recipe. I was proud, yay for kitchen success. We also had risotto and Caprese, the Italian favorites. Yummy…

Well I guess that brings me up to speed. Other than that, I’m busy with travel plans and thinking about my friends that I’m coming close to going away from.. awww…

No comments: