Thursday, February 02, 2006

02-Feb-2006

Muhahaha, I definitely got to drive in Torino today. I made my first trip to the airport, but I don’t think I could find it again if I tried. It wasn’t hard to drive around here everything is just smaller. However, it was moderately difficult to find the airport just because it was so far away. We didn’t pick up anyone that I had heard of before, but I do know they were affiliated with the US ski team, not athletes, but coaches or trainers. I found out today that the snowboard team is coming through on Monday and I’m totally placing myself conveniently at the station. Oh yeah, dirty. I like it.

Other than that, I did a lot of scheduling today. I’m a pretty hard working volunteer, but it definitely gives me something to do. Plus I’ll have an awesome resume bullet. I’m excited. I’m even thinking about doing an internship with USOC sometime in the future… we’ll have to see though.

Tomorrow I’m doing more scheduling and who knows after that. I did find out that the team wants a courier in place to get stuff from the Olympic Villages in the mountains to Torino on a daily basis. I think I may have talked myself into that position. I love the Olympics. Well, I’m going to get up and go running tomorrow so I’m going to cut this one short.

No comments: