Friday, February 24, 2006

24-Feb-2006

Today in Torino I avoided the masses of people that are plaguing the city and washed the rest of my bedding… still mad about that… but I did make it out for a run on this rainy day and headed to school to upload pictures and check the email. Email in large quantities is rough, but I made it through alright.

After that Casey, Jeff and I busted out some spaghetti sauce from the states that adam was nice enough to dehydrate for me and had some pasta and fresh vegetables. I love vegetables in Italy. They are amazing. During dinner we watched the Olympics and witnessed Chad Hedrick earn his third medal in speed skating.

Other than that, it’s been a pretty non-exciting day. I’ve been contemplating the major project I have due the week after we get back to school but “contemplating” and “working on” our worlds apart. Maybe tomorrow. Right now I’m going to work on some longer overdue postcards and think about hittin the hay. Til next time, ciao!

No comments: