Monday, February 06, 2006

06-Feb-2006

Wouldn’t ya know I’m going to die in Italy because of chickenpox and not by being hit by a Fiat? Okay, maybe my death isn’t that impending, but these things on my arms have taken on lives of their own and it’s time to take some action. I went to the pharmacy to nurse my sickness, but the pills they gave me don’t seem to be working and in fact, my disease appears to be spreading. Tonight someone pointed out that it looked like chickenpox when low and behold, I remembered that I haven’t really had chickenpox. However I was vaccinated for it. So maybe that’s what I’ve got. Regardless, I get to miss some of class tomorrow to go to the doctor’s. In the meantime, I’m trying SO hard not to scratch my arms, legs, or stomach that it is ridiculous. I’m doing my homework and reading a book so I don’t even have time to think about it. Oy vey.

Well, back to the great art of distracting myself. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just because you have the vaccine doesnt mean your immune to them.. welcome to my life..