Tuesday, February 07, 2006

07-Feb-2006

Yay, I’m not destined for chickenpox or being quarantined. However, I believe the doctor was as puzzled as I was about the illness. He said it looked like a child’s disease and that it just needs to run its course. He asked me about any contact with animals or children and asked if I had ever had allergies, all of these I answered no to. He still prescribed Claritin for me. I’m not so sure if I like that. Isn’t Claritin the one with the goofy side effects? Well, I guess we’ll be figuring that one out shortly. Among that I have some talc powder, which Casey informed me was ruled outdated in medicinal history and a pill that I take half of after every meal. Now I have a real sense of what my dog is going through. I wonder if this is some weird coincidence.

Today I did the class thing; we have our last day of class and our final exam on Thursday. I’ve been trying to study tonight, but instead I took a bath and finished my book. It was horrible, the dog died. There is no worse ending to a story than a dog dying.

I realized today that when we have our break for the Olympics that I will have a hard time accessing the internet. I’ll more than likely have to pay for my time and it will more than likely create some sort of inconvenience. Plus, if Al and I are traveling, I might not bring my laptop with me, just because it’s so heavy. That could put my journaling in a world of hurt. Ok, maybe not a world’s worth, but a little but regardless. I should probably work on writing another article for the student abroad thing. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with it when Monday got here. Plus, I still haven’t really sketched out a plan for the journey that Al and I are going to take. I’m trying to work it out so that we can do some riding and then do some traveling, but I don’t want to haul all the snow stuff around, so we’ll have to make a trip back to Torino just to ditch some stuff.

No comments: