Wednesday, March 01, 2006

01-March-2006

Holy March! I cannot even believe that February has come to an end. Today hasn’t been overly eventful. I went to class at 1pm and wasted most of the morning. For tomorrow I have a list of things that need to get done before I take off for class. I also have my first real Italian conversation class since the other one got caught short. I suppose that will determine how much I really enjoy my classes for the rest of the semester.

Casey and Jeff experimented with a birthday cake today since Saturday is Jeff’s birthday. We were supposed to be in Budapest for the weekend, but the trip that was supposed to be airfare and a hotel room turned out to be a bus ride and we decided that 13 hours on a bus just wasn’t something that would be a good time. Since then we’ve been trying to come up with an alternative plan, but it’s kind of short notice to try and go somewhere for a decent price. We told Jeff we’d change his birthday to a weekend that we traveled and then everything would be grand.

Other than that, there’s not a lot going on. I tried to watch a dvd this evening when I discovered that my program to watch dvds didn’t exist on my laptop since its always been so flaky on everything. Tomorrow I’ll have to beg and plead with adam for a solution.

Well, I suppose I’ll do a little bit of homework tomorrow so I don’t look like a complete idiot in class tomorrow. My Italian teacher has started to speak only in Italian since we are now “advanced enough to understand.” I’m not so sure that I agree with that philosophy but I suppose I’ll give it a shot since I was left with little choice. Ciao!

No comments: