Thursday, March 16, 2006

16-Marzo-2006

Wahoo. Definitely done with that exam. Might have been able to study a little better for it, but I’ve only gotta pass this class with a C. Nice cop out, huh?

Anyways, today is ADAM’S BIRTHDAY!! I had to call him at midnight so I could be the first one to wish him a happy birthday! I’m a horrible gf and don’t even have a card sent out yet, but I’ve got a package just waiting to get sent out. As soon as I can find some time in my oh-so-busy schedule, I will be all over it ;). Hopefully he had a happy birthday anyway since his ma and pa were heading up to Iron Mtn to help him celebrate.

Other than that, last night I got invited to an “apertivo” (that appetizer type thing where you buy a drink and eat all you want for free) of smaller proportions with some of my friends. It was great! Everyone either brought wine or prepared a small dish. There was more than enough food and good times were had by all. Tomorrow is St. Patty’s day and we plan on going to the Irish Pubs to see how they celebrate in Italy. Sounds almost as fun as snowboarding :(.. (those are tears)

No comments: