Tuesday, March 21, 2006

21-Marzo-2006

I just got back from being the only cheerleader at Jefferino’s basketball game. Over the past couple of weeks he made his way onto a regional team in Torino. They have games once a week and I made it to this one. The gym was super tiny and there weren’t any bleachers, so I pulled up a stool and made myself comfy. Jefferino neglected to tell me that the teams mostly consist of old guys and the team they played tonight was especially up there. This one guy that Jeff blocked in the first few minutes was a pansy for the rest of the game. Ridiculous. Oh well, they won. I know that sounds really uncompassionate, but I feel like he could of acted a little bit tougher without too much trouble.

Cuisine was absolutely amazing today. I think of out of every class so far that this one was my favorite. However it appears that this is boyfriend week because EVERYONE has their significant other here… it sucks. I sat next to a couple in cuisine who were being cute and making me angry. But anyways, the food was amazing! We had a few different types of aperitivo – a fondue/pastry thing, a sort of grilled mozzarella cheese dish, and caprese (tomato/mozzarella stuff) started us off. Then we had homemade risotto, Milanese style. And for the second piatti we ate an eggplant casserole type dish. I have never cared for eggplant but I’m pretty sure now that I just never knew how to cook it before – I have new hope. The dessert was an orange mergine type thing.. not my favorite, but that’s alright. Everything else was amazing.

I didn’t sleep well at all last night, so I’m ready to hit the hay. Buona Notte.

No comments: