Monday, March 13, 2006

13-Marzo-2006

Presentation = over J I think it went rather well. I was concerned at first that we wouldn’t have enough information to talk about for the 15 minute presentation, but it turns out we were long winded. Our topic of Italian shopping had tons of details, observations and conclusions to talk about. We won’t know how we did for a while but I’m good at not dwelling on things.

I’ve been signed up for the Paris trip almost since the sign up sheet went on the door and today they said the sign up sheet was pretty much obsolete. They told us that people were to show up at a meeting with money and that the trip was limited to 30 students. Then, a late email came out this evening that said they really needed to know by tomorrow who was going, so the meeting was moved up to tomorrow at 1pm. This should give you some sort of clue as to how things have been working in Italy. I’m SO glad that I was there late tonight to find out about this new development. Hopefully I’ll be one of the first 30 and get on the trip for the rate of 165 euro (really good).

After school I went over to Erin, Abbie and Michelle’s to chill before I had to make the long trek back to downtown. We had a good time talking about the trip this weekend and planning a party for Thursday night. I feel like having them as closer friends will make me more outgoing, considering they live close to school, as well as many other positive aspects.

Also, today I found out from Dauphine, my French friend, that I am invited to go on a ski trip to the Alps this weekend to her cabin. Only five of us are going so it should be a quiet and enjoyable time. I’m really excited!! I think I might have just found the right combination of things and people to keep me busy and tickled pink about Italy. Yay!

No comments: