Wednesday, March 29, 2006

29-Marzo-2006

Yay for a relaxing day in Genoa. Andrea, Erin, Brian and I hopped an 8:20am train and made it to Genoa by 10:45am. From there we didn’t have any real plans except for seeing the famous aquarium. Since we were being leisurely we picked a random direction that seemed to go towards the ocean and followed our noses to the beach. It was really beautiful but an extremely wrong way from the rest of the tourist attractions. Slowly but surely we hoofed it over to the rest of the town.

The aquarium was really cool. Definitely something you could find in America, but a nice change of European scenery. We did manage to do all the churches and typical Italian sight seeing, so all in all we had a pretty packed day. I got a ton of pictures and we caught the 6:30 pm train back to Torino.

Today I woke up with some bites on my hand. Not too excited about it, but they definitely don’t seem to be the same as my rash/itchiness. I have 6 on my palm, three on the bottom of my wrist and three more on the top. I tried to find the nest, which I believe, must be in my bed, but didn’t see it. Tomorrow is the deathly scary doctor’s appointment. Yay.

No comments: