Thursday, March 09, 2006

09-Marzo-2006

Phew, it’s Thursday… That means it’s the weekend! Tomorrow we leave for Venice at 7:45am in the morning, which means we have to leave for school at 6:45am. Then we don’t know for sure if the bus system in wonderful Torino will be running on a timely schedule, so we might have to figure something else out. Who knows, I guess we’ll figure it out tomorrow.

Sunday I will be back and pulling an all-nighter in order to get my project done for Monday. Then I have an Italian language test on Thursday, which I will be unhappily preparing for. But hopefully we’ll have good weather this weekend and our visit to the sinking city will be enjoyable enough to get me through next week.

Today after I got off of school (at around 8:30pm) I had a heck of a time trying to catch a bus. I let one go by because it wasn’t exactly one of two that would take me where I needed to go. But I ended up standing there for half an hour waiting for any bus at all after that first one took off. Then I finally saw another bus that would take me almost where I needed to go and tried to flag it down. It didn’t stop. Apparently bus drivers were hating on me today. Finally I caught a bus and made it home unscathed.

I’m gonna hit the hay in preparation for our big bus ride tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: