Wednesday, March 22, 2006

22-Marzo-2006

Today has been all right. We watched two movies, which seems to be our favorite new past time. The weather today was on the verge of being nice, so the mood in theory should have improved. I was rather cranky today because I haven’t been getting much sleep. I keep waking up in the middle of the night to itch. I know that people sometimes look like their dogs, but getting the same symptoms as your dog is just plain stupid. I talked to my mom and she told me she was sending some meds that seemed to work last time, so I’m hopeful. Hopefully I won’t have this once I get back home, but I have a feeling that whatever it is isn’t planning on vacating my skin anytime soon. Grrr.

I only had one class today so I headed way down to school and it was really boring. Some people still had to give their presentations about Italian culture and this one group talked WAY longer than we did. It was annoying. Plus I just wanted to go to sleep. Casey gave me some Allegra type allergy meds and I just took one, we’ll see if I’m cranky still tomorrow.

No comments: