Friday, March 24, 2006

24-Marzo-2006

I made apple cake today! Unfortunately, like everything in Italy, it isn’t the same as back home. Everyone seems to like it, but I’m sadly disappointed. I think I might have to go in search of better ingredients and then we’ll try again.

This evening while I was baking, Andrea came over and we all played skip bo for awhile. Then we watched some movies and drank some vino. Not a bad Friday night, if I do say so myself.

My plans for the near future involve making some travel plans for my mom and I since she bought her ticket the other day. Adam is supposed to overlap her visit by a couple of days so I was thinking we would head to Milano since it’s close and there are some very cool things to see there. Other than that, the next three weekends we are doing some traveling. Next weekend is Scotland where we are going to meet up with Scottish Jim and then it’s Paris the weekend after that. The following weekend is Easter so we have an extended vacation and we’ll be in Frankfurt, Germany and probably Colgone (sp?) as well. Should be a pretty exciting couple of weeks.

No comments: