Monday, April 10, 2006

10-Aprile-2006

Back to school today. It wasn’t so bad. We had a guest speaker because one of our teacher’s is presenting on the study abroad program back in the States. He was interesting and even though I was doing my homework for my next class, he was still entertaining. I even talked with him after class about designing a website.. He has a secret love for painting that he would like to put online.

The weather today wasn’t very nice. We had rain and cool temperatures, which just made me, want to go back to Paris.

After I got home from school today (in a slightly better mood because it stopped raining), I found out that Casey had been almost pick pocketed on her way home. She was walking near the train station, not just standing around, and felt her back pack get lighter. She turned to see a kid of about 13 or 14 with his hand in her bag. Casey, awesome girl that she is, proceeded to ask him what he thought he was doing, and hit him in the head. *sigh* did I mention that she is my hero?

Well, I suppose that’s all the excitement of today. I made a super long list of stuff that I need to get done tomorrow, which includes buying a new backpack because mine completely gave up on me today at school. I made a deal with it that if I could just make it home without losing the contents of my entire bag, computer included, that I would never use it again.. or at least until my mom replaces the zipper.

Oh yeah, the cockroaches… We have a severe outbreak of nasty bugs in our apt. I don’t like living with nasty bugs.. It’s quite gross. Our landlord dropped off some spray stuff for us to use and it’s proved to be effective.. they crawl out of wherever they are at night and die so I can crunch them in Adam’s slippers in the morning. It’s a great thing, really. I hate bugs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope my slippers come home bug free!!