Thursday, April 13, 2006

13-Aprile-2006

Here we are, on our way out again. I’ve got to put in a few minutes for my Italian test then we are headed to Milano to catch our plane to Germany. I think after this weekend, even though we have a few long weekends ahead, I’m going to have to slow down. My money is dwindling quickly and I want to be able to travel at the end. Maybe I’ll be able to squeeze in a trip to Cinque Terre if I sleep on the beach J Oh that sounds so fun.

Yesterday I was trying my hardest to get us a hotel for tonight since we are getting in late. Well, I screwed up and managed to get us a hotel that was an hour and a half away by car!!! There was no way that would work, so I cancelled it and was charged a 67 euro cancellation fee. I’m pretty upset with myself about that one. So currently we don’t have a place to stay in Germany tonight. Sounds fun, huh? I thought so too. Well, I’ll send a postcard from our cardboard box tonight! I’m off to trace my roots!

Ciao!

No comments: