Thursday, April 06, 2006

6-Aprile-2006

In just 8 short hours I will be on a train headed for Paris. It’s so strange to think about that statement. It’s always been one of those “oh maybe someday” type thoughts, but no, tomorrow I go to Paris. Exciting!! My friend Erin has every spare second planned. It’s kind of relaxing.. almost like a tour guide without the big fee, excellent. Hopefully I’ll be able to return the favor if she ends up jumping the plane to Germany with us.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I should be packing right now but instead all I want to do is read my book but instead I’m writing on this darn contraption. My computer has been getting fussy lately. I’ve had a real bad history with this computer that likes to break at the most inconvenient times… Hopefully, knock on wood, it can hold out until I get back to the states. Otherwise Best Buy is going to have one angry customer, not that they don’t already but more angry could be worse than the current state of “totally and completely agitated past the point of all stable thinking…

Well, I suppose I should move on to that whole packing thing since it is mildly important and all that jazz.

Ciao for now! And Bonjour tomorrow!

No comments: