Friday, April 14, 2006

GERMAN UPDATE

Hi from Germany.. If I knew how to say that in this cool new language i would...

Casey Jeff and I took the fly by the seat of our pants approach to this trip and it rocks! last night we came into the airport late and found the big blue sign that said "hotel-tourist information" which was also the only thing in english. the nice man at the desk helped us get a hotel (hotel venezia -- where they spoke italian!) it was hilarious....

today we strayed towards KÖLN (cologne) and everything is closed because it´s sad friday, but we are enjoy ourselves nonetheless :)

My favorite qualm so far is the fact that the "y" and the "z" are switched on this (mac :) keyboard! I have both those letters in my name, and it´s messing with my psyche!

I´m off to a brauhaus and to find some liderhosen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn I really enjoy your commentaries!!With special thoughts of you and Best wishes for a Happy Easter and in all your endeavors. loads of love, Grandma Gusfa

Anonymous said...

You say "Hallo" in German. It's pretty close to English. Ich bin Lynn....I am Lynn. Ich leibe bier....I love beer. See. German is easy. piece of cake.