Wednesday, April 05, 2006

5-Aprile-2006

Yay for no class, boo for extra segments of class. Today I spent a ton of time at school because for my Italian class extra hours are to be spent doing listening comprehension. Thankfully I finished mine today and now I only have to worry about the rest of the compositions that I need to recite.

Yesterday was the final day of cuisine class. Possibly one of the saddest days of my life and not because we won’t have any more meals but we also have a harder final than I thought humanly possibly. During the class our teacher has been going into depth about the origination of the goods used. The different types of grains for pasta, regional cooking differences, etc. and now it seems that she wants us to regurgitate most of that information in the form of a paper. Oh no… I should probably get working on it because if I put it off for too long, then I’ll forget about it. I also have my last presentation for Italian culture due at the end of the month. We got to pick our own topics and I chose dogs in Italy. I was pretty excited.

Other than that today has been fairly uneventful. I paid for the rest of my rent while I’m in Italy and the program directors tried to talk me into going and getting the shots again today. Sounds fun, huh? I’m still all opposed.. but who knows, maybe I’ll be swayed.

Arrivederci!

No comments: